- Mount Cook National ParkFly right up close to mighty Aoraki / Mount Cook at over 12000’.
- Lake TekapoSee the turquoise blue water of beautiful Lake Tekapo and the local rivers that feed into the lake.
- Air Safaris HelicoptersExperience a wonderful alpine landing at 5500'; (snow only in winter months) to get the chance to get out and take in panoramic views of the lakes and mountains.
- Helicopter scenic flightsHave you ever wanted to experience the thrill of being in a helicopter?
Air Safaris offer a range of flights from an affordable 15 min Tekapo Highlights to longer flights with a wonderful alpine landing at 5500’ (snow only in winter months). Get out and take in the panoramic views and enjoy the unique experience of the silence and tranquility of the mountains when we shut down the helicopter. Or fly up close to mighty Aoraki Mount Cook for views of our highest peaks and longest glaciers.
We also offer an amazing helicopter and fixed wing aircraft combo deal including our renowned Grand Traverse flight – this is the best of both worlds. Highly recommended!
- Master Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Evaluations of Air Safaris Helicopters Tekapo:
87 times viewed 4192 times listed 0 times contacted