- TranzAlpine TrainWe are official ticket agents for TranzAlpine and other trains
- SouvenirsWe stock a great range of West Coast and New Zealand souvenirs and gifts in our Station Gift Shop.
- Visitor Information Centre GreymouthWe offer FREE visitor information & reservation services.
- Greymouth Railway StationCall into our Greymouth office at 164 MacKay Street we will be happy to help
Our friendly and helpful team of travel experts are genuine ‘Coasters’ with local insider knowledge of the stunning West Coast region of New Zealand's South Island.
We can take care of all your West Coast travel requirements including bus, train and ferry bookings. We can advise and book your West Coast accommodation from budget backpackers right through to the region’s finest hotels.
If it is an adventure you’re after, we know all the top West Coast adventure activities and thrills. Or if you prefer a quieter experience, we offer a wide range of wildlife encounters, day excursions and heritage tours. For the West Coast Wilderness Cycle Trail, we can help with bookings of bike hire, accommodation and transport and offer additional information on the surrounding area.
We offer FREE visitor information & reservation services.
We are the leading information centre on the West Coast operating for over 25 years .
Authorised Tranz Scenic / Kiwi Rail booking agents selling tickets for the Tranz Alpine Train, Coastal Pacific Train and the Overlander Train.
Booking agents for Intercity buses, Atomic Shuttles, West Coast Shuttles, Naked Bus, InterIslander and Bluebridge Ferry.
We are the local DOC agent and can help with information on walks, overnight tramps and bookings huts throughout the South Island.
We can also assist you with baggage storage, car storage, freight service, internet access, refreshments and we stock a great range of gifts and souvenirs.
- Master Card
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Evaluations of Greymouth i-SITE West Coast Travel Centre:
57 times viewed 4079 times listed 0 times contacted